These books cover a variety of topics, including sales strategy, psychology, negotiation, customer service, and more. They provide insights and techniques for selling in today’s digital world, including how to connect with customers, build trust, and close deals. Whether you are a seasoned sales professional or just starting out, these books are sure to help you improve your skills and achieve success in digital sales.
- “Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customer” by Geoffrey Moore
- “Spin Selling” by Neil Rackham
- “The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation” by Brent Adamson and Matthew Dixon
- “Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion” by Robert Cialdini
- “Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It” by Chris Voss
- “To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others” by Daniel H. Pink
- “The Little Red Book of Selling” by Jeffrey Gitomer
- “The Art of Possibility” by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander
- “Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customer” by Robert W. Bly
- “The Challenger Customer: Selling to the Hidden Influencer Who Can Multiply Your Results” by Brent Adamson, Brent Adamson, and Matthew Dixon
- Richa Agarwal is a digital marketing enthusiast who loves to explore new trends and strategies in the online world. She is passionate about creating engaging and informative content that helps businesses grow and connect with their audiences. As a content researcher and planner, she enjoys digging deep into various topics and finding the best ways to present them. When she is not busy writing or researching, she likes to read books, watch movies, and travel to new places.
- 2023.06.2710 Effective Strategies to Skyrocket Social Media Engagement in 2023
- 2023.06.23Mastering the Path to Becoming PPC Specialist: Your Ultimate Guide
- 2023.06.22How to Become a Digital Marketer: Career Options, Steps, & Expert Tips
- 2023.06.21Expert the Skills of Email Marketing Specialist for Success